Many machining operations like hobbing, broaching, gun drilling, turning on single and multi-spindle CNC machining centres and other machines use neat cutting oil as coolant.
It is found that lot of oil is wasted as cutting oil sticks to the chips as a result of adhesion and surface tension. Almost 50-60% of oil consumption is been wasted along with the chips resulting in heavy losses.
Conventionally oil is recovered by gravity, however oil sticking due to adhesion and surface tension cannot be recovered resulting in heavy losses. Also many batch type chip wringers are available in the market as these are highly loaded with chips at a single operation oil separation is not to the optimum.
DSK offers Oil Extractors with a unique feature of automatic bottom discharge of dried chips after every automatic cycle. These machines work with an efficiency of almost 95%.
- Robust & User Friendly
- No Replaceable Parts
- Efficiency around 95%
- Less Running Cost & Lower Maintenance Cost
- No Skilled Labour Required For Machine Operation
- Fully Automatic Cycle Controlled By Solid State Control Panel Except Loading Of Chips
- Dried Chips Are Automatically Discharged At The Bottom After Every Cycle
- Complete Cycle Is Programmed Thus Eliminating Human Error And Fatigue
- Oil Separated Flows Through A Chute Which Can Be Collected From The Outlet
- Suitable For Processing Chips Of Mild Steel, Cast Iron, Brass, Aluminum, Etc.
- A Unique Feature Of Air jet Cleaning Of Basket After Every Operation Makes The Machine Work More Efficiently
DSK Offers These Machines In Two Models AOE – 1 And AOE – 2 With Chip handling Capacity Of 1 Kg And 2 Kg Per Minute Respectively.
DSK Also Offers Complete Atomised Units With Conveyor Systems In Which The Chips Can Be Poured In Big Hopper And They Will Be Processed Automatically With The Synchronised Electronic Panel. And Dried Chips Can Be Conveyed To Desired Destination. These Being Customized Systems Details Can Be Offered After Actual Inspection Of Site.
- Gear Hobbing
- Gun Drilling
- Turning ON Single & Multi Spindle Automats
- CNC Machining Centres
- And Many More…